Small Cell Permitting

You can apply for a permit online through our Online Permitting Services (OPS) Portal. The permit is listed as a Commercial Building Permit for a "small cell antenna".

It's possible for carriers to attach their Small Wireless Facilities to the following infrastructure:

- Roseville traffic signals
- Roseville Electric utility power poles
- Roseville Electric standalone streetlight poles

Reserve a Small Cell Location

You can reserve a streetlight for a future small cell installation prior to submitting construction documents using the Online Permitting Services (OPS) Portal.

Once a reservation request has been made and accepted, you will have ninety (90) days to submit your construction documents for a permit or the reservation will be void.

Master License Agreement

A signed Master License Agreement needs to be obtained prior to installation.

If you have questions concerning the Master License Agreement, please email [email protected] or call them at 916-780-4357.