City boards and commissions have been established by the City Council to study various issues that affect Roseville residents.

Appointees must reside in Roseville and be at least 18 years of age. Most members are appointed to four-year terms by the City Council. Board and Commission members receive no compensation for their time, although they may attend training workshops or seminars at City expense.

Board and Commission meetings are held in the City Council Chambers located at 311 Vernon Street, unless another location has been designated. Meetings dates and times may be confirmed by calling the Board or Commission Secretary.

Applications are accepted throughout the year, during bi-annual recruitments, and during unscheduled vacancies. To apply for a City board or commission complete the application below:

NOTE: Per the State of California Fair Political Practices Commission, you must file a Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700) if you are applying for the Planning Commission, Public Utilities Commission, Roseville Grants Advisory Commission, or the Transportation Commission. Applications for those commissions will be considered incomplete without an accompanying Form 700.

Board/Commission/Committee Application

Youth Commissioners

The City Council may, in its discretion, appoint a high school student as a youth commissioner to the Library Board, Parks and Recreation Commission, Transportation Commission, and Grants Advisory Commission. The student must be a resident of Roseville, and serve only during his or her enrollment in high school.

Recruitment typically occurs in October with appointments made in December. The one-year term is from January 1 to December 31 each year.

Form 700 must accompany applications to the Transportation Commission and Grants Advisory Commission or the application will be considered incomplete.

Youth Board Member/Commissioner Application