Calling All Licensed Contractors

Updated May 09, 2024
Power Drill
Are you interested in working with the City of Roseville’s Housing Rehabilitation Program?
The City of Roseville’s Housing Rehabilitation Program maintains a list of licensed contractors interested in bidding on housing repair jobs financed through Roseville’s Housing Rehabilitation Program. The maximum amount of work per home is $100,000. The types of repair work can involve items including but not limited to: electrical, plumbing, roofing, and window replacement.

The Housing Rehab Program is funded with federal funds. To be eligible to bid on these jobs the contractor must:
be a licensed, general contractor with the State of California;
complete and submit the contractor application form;
provide a copy of liability insurance of at least $1,000,000;
provide a copy of workman’s compensation insurance;
be able to post a performance bond for the entire cost of each job;
agree not to discriminate in employment practices; and
make an effort to use minority and female owned firms in subcontracting work.

To request a contractor application or if you have any questions and need additional information, please contact the Housing Division at (916) 774-5451 or [email protected].

Featured Stories