Roseville Police volunteers offer vacation house checks

Updated September 04, 2017
Making vacation plans? Now you can add a little peace of mind to your travel agenda. As staffing permits, Roseville Police Department volunteers will check your house periodically while you're gone.

As time and staffing permit, our Roseville Police "Citizens on Patrol" volunteers will check the exterior of your home while you're away, making sure doors and gates are secure and any unwanted papers or advertisements are removed from the front porch. If they see a problem, they'll notify you and, if appropriate, will have a police officer respond.

To submit a request for a vacation house check, please click here to download the application. We ask that you submit a request at least a week before your departure date.

For more information, please call the Roseville Police Department volunteer line at (916) 746-1052.