| || |
Neighborhood Station Tours
The purpose of Neighborhood Station Tours is to introduce the public to the Professional Fire Service: fire house, education, apparatus, gear, and shift schedule.
- The location of these tours will be determined by the nearest station to the requesting group.
- Tour groups can expect an approximate 30-Minute tour of the fire station.
- Tours are given by the firefighters on duty.
- Unfortunately, birthday party tours are not available.
- Must be an established City of Roseville program/organization (ie: boy scouts, girl scouts, school club).
- If requestor is a school, the grade must be Kindergarten.
- 10 people minimum, 25 people maximum.
- Must be over the age of 3.
- Station Tours must be scheduled a minimum of 3 weeks in advance.
To schedule a tour, contact Tiffany Tate at (916) 774-5826 or use the online form, linked below.
Request a Fire Station Tour