| || |
- Gold Country Chaplaincy: $5,805. Funds support outreach programs for Veterans and their Families.
- Keaton Raphael Memorial: $3,520. Funding supports cancer assistance program.
- Placer County Law Enforcement Chaplaincy: $7,500. Funding supports the Law Enforcement Chaplain Team.
- Roseville Home Start Inc.: $3,200. Funding supports transitional housing, case management, life skill training and permanent housing placement.
- Senior LIFE Center of Loomis: $2,925. Funds will support nursing assistance for Seniors.
- Seniors First: $5,000. Funds will provide support of the Information Assistance Program, Meals on Wheels and Friendly Visitor programs.
- Sierra College Foundation: $5,000. Care backpacks for Emancipated Youth.
- Sierra Family Services, Inc.: $5,860. Support for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.
- Society for the Blind: $6,145. Funds will provide transportation to blindness services.
- St. Vincent de Paul Society of Roseville: $6,045. A walk-in refrigerator/freezer, baby and hygiene supplies will be purchased with grant funds.
- Assistance League of Greater Placer: $7,500. Grant will provide Clothing and Shoes for Children.
- Gold Country Chaplaincy: $7,500. Crisis Counseling for Veterans and their Families. video
- Lighthouse Counseling and Resource Center: $6,242. Funding will provide Family Counseling Services.
- The Me-One Foundation: $7,500. Support Camp Challenge Program. video
- Placer Independent Resource Services: $5,000. Funding will provide Assistive Technology Devices. video
- Seniors First: $7,500. Funds will provide support of the Information Assistance Program, Meals on Wheels and Friendly Visitor programs. video
- Sierra CollegeFoundation: $7,500. Care backpacks for Emancipated Youth.
- Society for the Blind: $7,052. Funds will provide transportation to blindness services. video
- Tommy Apostolos Foundation: $2,356. Funding will support the annual Shopping for children’s clothing.
- A Touch of Understanding, Inc.: $4,500. Disability awareness presentations in schools.
- Child Advocates of Placer County: $7,500. Support CASA volunteers.
- The Gathering Inn: $7,500. Year Round Emergency Housing and Services.
- Performing Arts of Roseville: $7,500. Music in the Park and Performing Arts in Schools.
- Placer County Office of Education: $7,500. Supplies and activities for Foster Youth.
- Roseville City School District Foundation: $6,000. SMART Whiteboards.
- Roseville Homestart: $7,500. Support counseling and intervention program.
- Seniors First: $7,500. Friendly Visitor, Meals on Wheels, Door-to-Door Rides Programs.
- Senior LIFE Center: $2,000. Meals for program participants.
- Sierra College Foundation: $7,500. Care parcks for former Foster Youth.
- St. Vincent de Paul Society: $2,500. Health, Hygiene and Transitional Housing.
- Tommy Apostolos Fund: $7,500. Shopping for children's clothing.
- A Touch of Understanding, Inc.: $7,500. Funding supports disability awareness presentations for Roseville students.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters: $7,500. Funds support mentoring program for Roseville middle school students.
- Full Circle Treatment Center: $7,500. Funding supports adolescent substance abuse treatment program.
- The Gathering Inn: $7,500. Grant will be used to program expansion.
- Keaton Raphael Memorial for Neuroblastoma: $6,600. Funds will provide financial assistance for families with a child in cancer treatment.
- Placer County Office of Education, Foster Youth Services: $6,971. Funding go towards enrichment activities for foster youth in Roseville.
- Placer Independent Resource Services: $5,000. Funds provide assistive technology for individuals with disabilities in Roseville.
- Roseville Homestart: $7,500. Funding supports counseling and intervention program.