Site Transportation Systems Management (TSM) Coordinators serve as liaisons between the City of Roseville and employees/businesses in the City, and they play a vital role in implementing TSM Plans for businesses throughout the City of Roseville. The Site TSM Coordinator’s responsibilities include:
- Promoting alternative transportation opportunities to employees and/or tenants.
- Marketing the commuter rideshare matching service.
- Promoting the Free Emergency Ride Home Program for employees.
- Participating in at least two quarterly training opportunities throughout the year.
- Attending periodic on-site meetings with City of Roseville TSM Coordinators.
- Participating in the Triennial Employee Transportation Survey.