| || |
Site TSM Coordinators
Site Transportation Systems Management (TSM) Coordinators serve as liaisons between the City of Roseville and employees/businesses in the City, and they play a vital role in implementing TSM Plans for businesses throughout the City of Roseville. The Site TSM Coordinator’s responsibilities include:
- Promoting alternative transportation opportunities to employees and/or tenants.
- Marketing the commuter rideshare matching service.
- Promoting the Free Emergency Ride Home Program for employees.
- Participating in at least two quarterly training opportunities throughout the year.
- Attending periodic on-site meetings with City of Roseville TSM Coordinators.
- Participating in the Triennial Employee Transportation Survey.
TSM Quarterly Meeting Summary & Documents
Administrative Analyst -
Transportation Systems Management Coordinator
Public Works -
401 Vernon Street
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 746-1333 Fax
(916) 744-5220 TDD