| || |
Developer & Owner Information
The City's primary means of promoting alternative transportation options is through the Transportation Systems Management (TSM) Program. The purpose of the TSM program is to develop an integrated and cooperative approach between the City and the business community to promote alternative transportation options to reduce traffic congestion and to improve the air quality in the Roseville area. The TSM Program applies to businesses or common work locations (such as office building/complex, commercial/retail center, or industrial building/park) with 50 or more employees. The City's TSM requirements are located in Chapter 11.33 of the Roseville Municipal Code. To find out if your business or common work location is subject to the TSM requirements, please contact the City of Roseville TSM Coordinator: Sue Schooley at (916) 774-5365.
The goals and intent of the TSM Program are to:
- Reduce total vehicle emissions in the City of Roseville by reducing the number of vehicular trips that might otherwise be generated by home-to-work commuting.
- Reduce peak hour traffic circulation in the City of Roseville by reducing both the number of vehicular trips and the vehicular miles traveled that might otherwise be generated by home-to-work commuting by a minimum of twenty percent (20%).
- Increase the efficiency of the existing transportation network in the City of Roseville.
- Promote an integrated and cooperative approach between the City and the business community to promote alternative transportation opportunities and improve the air quality in Roseville.
- Cooperate and coordinate with other cities, counties, communities, and regional agencies in these endeavors.
If your business or common work area is subject to the TSM Ordinance, you will be required to prepare a TSM Plan. TSM Plans must be approved by the City of Roseville Transportation Commission after project approval through the Planning Department. After approval of the TSM Plan and prior to building occupancy, the project owner enters into a written agreement with the City obligating the project owner to comply with the TSM Plan.
Businesses or common work locations that are required to implement a TSM Plan must also designate a Site TSM Coordinator. Site TSM Coordinators serve as liaisons between the City of Roseville and employees/businesses in the City, and they play a vital role in implementing TSM Plans for businesses throughout the City of Roseville. Please click here if you are a Site TSM Coordinator or want to know more about Site TSM Coordinators.
The Citywide TSM Program is administered by TSM Coordinators in the Transportation Division of the City’s Public Works Department. TSM Coordinators are available to answer questions about the TSM program; and to provide advice, support, and material to Site TSM Coordinators responsible for promoting alternative commute opportunities.
| || |
Administrative Analyst -
Transportation Systems Management Coordinator
Public Works -
316 Vernon Street, Suite 150
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 746-1333 Fax
(916) 744-5220 TDD
Download the Developer and Owner summary and submittal form: