Keep the public right-of-way clean and hazard free.
Programs & Goals
- Sweep all residential streets at least once a month.
- Sweep all major and commercial streets at least twice a month.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Clean all public right-of-way streets.
- Sweeping is performed not only to make our streets look clean, but also to remove pollutants and organic materials before they enter into the storm drain system, which flows directly into our streams.
Sweeping Route Maps & Schedules
Sweeping routes are formulated with the consideration of many factors. Our crews have worked with the Solid Waste Division to coordinate our routes so as not to conflict with your weekly refuse or green waste pickup. Our residential streets are typically scheduled to be swept every three (3) weeks. Commercial streets are scheduled every two (2) weeks.
Please note that streets within gated neighborhoods are privately owned and therefore not maintained by the City of Roseville.
PLEASE BE ADVISED OF CHANGES IN 2015:
To access the current sweeping schedule for your street, follow the instructions below or click here for a larger map view which also provides additional functionality:
Due to the new trash and greenwaste pickup schedules, we have adjusted some of our street sweeping schedules in 2015. Current schedules can be accessed with the map below.
- Enter your address into the search box on the map below, and hit "enter"
- Click on the colored area of your street
- In the new window that opens, click on the schedule image to view your sweeping calendar