Provide a safe and driveable surface for our community.
Programs & Goals
Apply a maintenance or rehabilitation process to the roadway system on a 7 - 10 year rotation that is cost effective and governed by available funds and priorities.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Removal and replacement of alligatored and deteriorated asphalt.
- Skin patching of deficiencies and correction of other street surface problems.
- Crack sealing of street surfaces.
- Removal and replacement of curbs, gutters and sidewalks where needed to enhance drainage and remove hazards.
- Correct street iron where needed.