| || |
View Larger Map
The City of Roseville currently has three dog parks where dogs are permitted to run off-leash:
Marco Dog Park is a 1.5-acre park with plenty of space for fun.
Bear Dog Park is approximately 2-acres and is split into two separate areas, one for small dogs and one for large dogs.
Hughes Park is a 35 acre park that includes a 1.5 acre off-leash, fenced dog park. There are separate areas for large and small dogs, as well as a separate enclosure for dog training.
The City of Roseville allows dogs in designated areas. Our Dog Zone Map is given out with dog licenses and signs are posted to help illustrate where dogs are permitted. Please note that in sensitive open space areas, dogs will be required to remain on-leash. Dogs are not allowed in developed park areas.
DOG PARK RULES
- All Dog handlers MUST carry a leash
- Dogs MUST be leashed prior to entering and upon leaving the park
- Dogs MUST be under voice control and be in sight of their handler
- Limit of two dogs allowed per dog handler
- YOU are responsible for your actions and those of your dog
- Any dog exhibiting aggression MUST be REMOVED from the park
- Children under 15 years of age MUST be supervised by a responsible adult
- All dogs MUST display CURRENT license and MUST be 6 months of age
- Dogs that are sick, in heat or have fleas or ticks are not permitted
- This park is ONLY to be used as a place where dogs can be exercised
- Dog equipment is for PLAY ONLY and is not intended for professional training
- Food, picnics, sports activities and bicycles are not permitted
- When leaving the park, remove all toys and personal items or they will be discarded
- Park users and dog handlers assume ALL risk related to park use
- Please pick up after your dog and yourself
- Park closes 1 hour after sunset
- Park opens 1 hour before sunrise
Dogs must be leased outside of fenced area or fines from $50-$250 may be assessed:
RMC 7.12.010, RMC 7.14.010, RMC 8.02.240
| || |