- Ages: Children must be 3 years of age prior to the first day of Tuesday/Thursday classes. Birthdates: 9/2/09 to 9/4/10. Children enrolling in the Pre-Kindergarten classes must be eligible to enter Kindergarten in 2014. Birthdates: Prior to 9//2/09.
- Children must be completely potty trained prior to the beginning of the first class.
- A copy of birth certificate must be provided.
- Children may be enrolled any time September through February based on space availability.
- There are no sibling priorities.
A $50 non-refundable registration fee is required for enrollment for the 2013-2014 program year. Fees are paid monthly.
Tiny Tots Ages 3-4
(Birthdates: 9/2/09 to 9/4/10; no exceptions)
Fee: $138 / $115 Resident Discount
Additional PM class at Maidu, 11:30am-1:30pm
(Birthdates: Prior to 9/2/09; no exceptions)
Fee: $228 / $190 Resident Discount
Additional PM class at Maidu 12:15-2:45pm
Fee: $164 / $137 Resident Discount
How to Register
- Complete the registration form and mail with a copy of child's birth certificate to City of Roseville Parks & Recreation Department, 311 Vernon Street, Roseville, CA 95678 by March 8, 2013 along with a $50 registration fee.
- Preschool applications (lotto) are not on a first come, first serve basis. Applications will be drawn for your first choice, then put back into the lotto for your second choice.
- Roseville residents have priority to register for preschool. Non-residents are welcome to register starting May 7, 2013.
- Registration status notification will be mailed by April 26, 2013.
- Those who do not receive a space in preschool are placed on a waiting list and their registration fee returned.
- Classes begin at the end of August 2013.