Trips & Tours
Roseville Parks & Recreation offers a variety of day, multi-day and extended trips for people of all ages! For more information about trips, please visit the Maidu Community Center to pick up a brochure and application or call (916) 774 - 5950.
Beautiful, all inclusive extended trips provided by Collette Vacations. You can find brochures and forms at the Maidu Community Center. Be sure to check the current Vintage News & Views for upcoming travel previews.
- Heart of the South: A journey through New Orleans, Natchez and Lafayette: October 20 - 27, 2013
- Classic Christmas Markets featuring markets in Strasbourg, Wurzburg, Nuremburg, Munic and Innsbruck: December 2 - 10, 2013
- Tropical Costa Rica with Optional 3 Night Jungle Adventure: February 8-16, 2014
Friends in Travel
Visit the Maidu Community Center to pick up a flyer or contact Jackie at (916) 207-9691 or Billie at (916) 205-1569. Be sure to check the current Vintage News & Views for upcoming travel previews.
- The Great Reno Balloon Race: September 5-7, 2013
- Crossing the San Francisco Bay: September 21, 2013
- Apple Hill Daytrip: October 17, 2013
- Harvey (Play at Fallon Theater): November 6, 2013
- Desert Escape: November 7-12, 2013
- Thanksgiving in Reno: November 21, 2013
- SF Shopping Trip: November 30, 2013
- Sacramento Christmas Lights: December 12, 2013
- Christmas in the Sierras: December 24-26, 2013
|Parks, Recreation & Libraries locations will be closing early on Christmas Eve and the majority of the locations will remain closed through January 1, reopening on Thursday, January 2.|
The Roseville Sports Center and Martha Riley Community Library will be open modified hours during the holiday break. The Climbing Wall at the Roseville Sports Center has expanded hours. As always, parks are open sunrise-one hour after sunset.
Download the calendar )