| || |
Seeking volunteer Crossing Guards and Bike/Walk Ambassadors
Roseville Safe Routes to School is looking for passionate people to volunteer and help make our neighborhoods more bicycle and pedestrian friendly!
Help kids cross the street safely! Adult crossing guards help more parents feel comfortable about their children walking or bicycling to school.
Hours and days are flexible, with locations throughout Roseville.
Volunteer School Crossing Guards:
- Help children cross the street safely.
- Play a key role in helping to create safe, walkable streets for students traveling to and from school.
- Remind drivers of the presence of pedestrians.
- Be a role model for children.
To get started as a Volunteer School Crossing Guard, call Yvonne Woosley at 774-5351 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
. All training and equipment is provided.www.roseville.ca.us/saferoutes
Bike / Walk Ambassadors
Enrich our community by volunteering as a Bike / Walk Ambassador! You'll be:
- Teaching students and parents how to safely bike to and from school.
- Educating Roseville’s trail users on how to Share the Trail.
- Engaging the community at events.
- Sharing field observations with City staff
Become a Bike / Walk Ambassador today! For more information contact Julia Khashchuk at 746-1376 or e-mail email@example.com