| || |
Call to teen artists - show your art @ the Downtown Roseville Library!
The Roseville Library would like to invite teens ages 13 - 18 to submit their artwork for a teen art show at the Roseville Downtown Library. This art show will complement the Summer Reading Club theme Reading Is So Delicious. Selected artwork will be exhibited at the Roseville Downtown Library from July 20 through August 14, 2013.
Eligibility and Requirements:
· All media will be considered, including drawings, mixed media pieces, photography, ceramics, jewelry, and sculpture
· Work featuring food encouraged but not a requirement
· Size limit for 2-dimensional pieces: 36 x 36 x 36" and must weigh less than 30 lbs.
· Size limit for 3-dimensional pieces: 12” tall, 18” wide, and 24” long; must weigh less than 10 lbs.
· You may submit up to three pieces
· All artwork must be original
· Subject matter must be appropriate for a public venue
· All accepted artwork must have a label on the back with the artist's name and contact information, title of artwork, and medium
· Age limit: Between ages 13-18 years by July 20, 2013
· Accepted artists must sign an agreement to exhibit form that will be provided at the time the artwork is dropped off
· Submit high resolution images (max. of 3 images) of your artwork entries to Lesli Goto at email@example.com
· Please put "Roseville Library Teen Art Show” in your subject line
· Each image submitted must include your name, age, title of work, medium, size, phone number, and email address.
· Send a short biography or artist statement along with your images
· Deadline for submissions: July 9, 2013
· Accepted artists will be notified by July 12, 2013
· Delivery of accepted artwork: July 15-17 between the hours of 10am-7pm at the Roseville Downtown Library, 225 Taylor Street
· Exhibit is from July 20 – August 14, 2013
· Opening reception: July 20 from 6pm-8pm, featuring live music and light refreshments
· Artwork pickup August 16 – August 20 during library open hours (MTW, 10-7; ThF, 10-5, Sat 12-5)
For more information, please contact Lesli Goto at 916.746.1236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.