If you are a California Resident, you are eligible to apply for a free Roseville Library Card. Visit a Roseville Library location
in person to fill out the form to get your card, or print a copy out below and bring it to a library location.
Adults, ages 18 and over
- A library card is issued free of charge.
- The signed library card affirms that the customer will be responsible for materials checked out and charges incurred.
- The customer is responsible for notifying the library immediately if their card is lost or stolen.
- The library card is considered in good standing if fines and fees are in accordance with set limits for all accounts sharing the same signing adult’s signature
Youth, ages 0 - 17
- The child’s library card must be signed by a parent /legal guardian/responsible adult.
- The signing adult must provide acceptable identification and proof of address as noted above.
- The signing adult may elect to limit check out to only materials from the Children’s department and restrict Internet access.
- The SIGNING ADULT will be held responsible for MATERIALS CHECKED OUT AND CHARGES INCURRED ON THIS CARD.
- The library card is considered in good standing if fines and fees are in accordance with set limits for all accounts sharing the same signing adult’s signature.
- Temporary cards will be issued to customers with a valid out of state photo identification.
- Temporary cards have a two book borrowing limit and expire in one month. The card may be renewed for an additional month if requested by customer.
- Temporary card holders agree to be responsible for materials checked out and charges incurred on this card.
View Library Card Policies