Utility Payment Options
The City of Roseville currently accepts these payment types:
- Online BillPay: Roseville utility customers can now quickly pay bills online. Online BillPay provides a secure and environmentally friendly option of paperless billing and recurring or one-time payments using a credit card or bank account. Sign up today to take advantage of this convenient online service.
- Credit Card Payments: Roseville utility customers can make VISA, MasterCard and DISCOVER payments 24 hours a day 7 days a week through our automated phone system by calling (916) 774-5300.
- Cash Payments: The City of Roseville accepts cash payments made in person at our office located at 311 Vernon Street in Roseville.
- Money Order Payments: The City of Roseville accepts money order payments made in person at our office located at 311 Vernon Street in Roseville or placed in our payment drop box located in the parking lot of the Civic Center at 311 Vernon Street.
- Personal Check Payments: The City of Roseville accepts personal check payments made in person at our office located at 311 Vernon Street in Roseville, placed in our payment drop box located in the parking lot of the Civic Center at 311 Vernon Street, or by mail.
- Automatic Bank Draft: The City of Roseville offers Automatic Bank Draft (ABD) for our customers. ABD is a direct debit program that works with the customer’s bank to withdraw funds automatically on a recurring monthly basis for utility bill payment.
- Home Banking: The City of Roseville currently accepts customer bill payer payments from the customer’s personal bank. These payments are received electronically and posted to your utility account. Please note: some banks have a 3-5 day delay before payment is sent to the City of Roseville.
For customers requiring additional time to pay their City of Roseville utility bill, payment arrangements may be available. Payment arrangements must be established prior to the customer’s final date to pay. To establish a payment arrangement the customer must come to the City of Roseville Finance Department located at 311 Vernon Street to sign the agreement. At that time the customer will be required to provide photo identification.
For questions regarding payment arrangements please contact our office at (916) 774-5300.
Automatic Bank Draft (ABD)
ABD, or Automatic Bank Draft, is a direct debit program that works with your bank on a recurring basis for a quick and simple way to pay your municipal utilities bill. On your utility bill due date, or the first business day after, the total amount of your utility bill will be electronically debited from your bank account. To apply, you need to fill out the ABD Form and attach a voided check from the account you wish to use, and return it to our office at 311 Vernon Street, Roseville, California 95678.
To cancel the Automatic Bank Draft service please complete the ABD Form and return it to our office at 311 Vernon Street, Roseville, California 95678. Faxed copies will not be accepted.
For more information regarding ABD, please see the ABD FAQ’s or contact our office at (916) 774-5300.