The Engineering - Land Development Division works with land developers and residents to provide acceptance of their civil construction projects. This is accomplished through the review and conditioning of the project’s Planning Entitlements, the review and acceptance of civil construction documents, issuance of civil Improvement, Encroachment, and Grading Permits, and by providing inspection and acceptance of the constructed improvements. The Engineering – Land Development Division is responsible for the review, inspection, and acceptance of all improvements proposed within Public right of way or easements, inlcuding, but not limited to the following:
- Roadway surface improvements;
- Curb, Gutter, and Sidewalk;
- Driveway – Locations, widths, depths;
- Grading and surface drainage;
- Storm drain system;
- Water quality during and post construction.