Whether you are planning to build or develop a new business/residence, or expand upon your existing business/residence, your "project" will likely require some type of permit from the City of Roseville. The Development Services Department assists projects through the approval process (permit review and plan check process). The assistance that we can provide includes:
- Identifying what types of City Permits are required for your project.
- Identifying the City process(es) needed for the approval of your project.
- Coordinating with other City departments for "pre-submittal" meetings that can be used for identifying any potential issues associated with your project.
- Coordinating with other City departments for project fee information or other economic assistance programs available.
- Tracking the progress of your project through the process.
You may also review any of the Brochures and Handouts
prepared by our department that further discuss the levels of assistance provided, as well as describe several of the key City processes involved with the review and approval of private development projects. In addition to the services provided by the Development Services Department, the Economic Development Department
can provide you with demographic and site selection information, business resources, and incentives offered to establish or grow your business in Roseville. Staff is available to provide tailored packages for your business inquiry, to facilitate your business location or expansion needs, and for referrals to a wide array of resources.