| || Sorry, this page has moved!|
Please click here to go to the new location.
Current Code & Design Criteria
- 2013 California Building Code – Volumes 1 & 2 with City of Roseville Amendments (CBC). Based on the 2012 IBC
- 2013 California Residential Code with Appendix H, Patio Covers (CRC). Based on the 2012 IRC
- 2013 California Historical Building Code (CHBC).
- 2013 California Existing Building Code (CEBC). Based on the 2012 IEBC
- 2013 California Green Building Standards Code (CGBSC)
- 2013 California Plumbing Code (CPC) based on the 2012 UPC
- 2013 California Mechanical Code (CMC). Based on the 2012 UMC
- 2013 California Electrical Code with City of Roseville Amendments (CEC). Based on the 2011 NEC
- 2013 California Energy Code (CEC)
- 2013 California Fire Code based on the 2012 IFC, with City of Roseville Amendments (RFC)
- 2013 Uniform Swimming Pool, Spa and Hot Tub Code (USPSHTC). As published by IAPMO
Snow Loads: Ground Snow Load - Zero
Wind Loads: Ultimate Wind Speed: 1 & 2 Family Dwellings/ 85 mph; Risk Category I/ 100 mph; Risk Category II/ 110 mph; Risk Category III & IV/ 115 mph
Exposure Category – B (most areas)
Rain Loads: 1 1/2” per hour (100-year, 1-Hour Rainfall)
Seismic Loads: Unless otherwise justified by analysis, all buildings and non-building structures within the City limits shall be assigned to Seismic Design Category (SDC) D, except as follows:
- Residential buildings permitted and constructed under the CRC are permitted to be assigned to SDC C.
- Low-rise, wood-framed buildings designed in accordance with the prescriptive (non-engineered) Conventional Light-Framed Construction provisions of CBC 2308 are permitted to be assigned to SDC C.
In accordance with CBC 1613.3.2, soil Site Class D shall be assumed for all sites unless otherwise justified by a registered design professional and/or geotechnical report.
Soil Bearing Pressure:
- Allowable Foundation - 1500 psf without a Soils Report
- Allowable Lateral – 100 psf without a Soils Report
Climate Zone: Zone 11
Sanitary Facilities: 2013 CPC Chapter 4, Table 422.1, Table A, Table 4-2, Table 4-3 & Table 4.4.
Development Services -
311 Vernon Street
(916) 774-5394 Fax
(916) 774-5220 TDD