| || Sorry, this page has moved!|
Please click here to go to the new location.
Current Code & Design Criteria
- 2013 California Building Code – Volumes 1 & 2 with City of Roseville Amendments (CBC). Based on the 2012 IBC
- 2013 California Residential Code with Appendix H, Patio Covers (CRC). Based on the 2012 IRC
- 2013 California Historical Building Code (CHBC).
- 2013 California Existing Building Code (CEBC). Based on the 2012 IEBC
- 2013 California Green Building Standards Code (CGBSC)
- 2013 California Plumbing Code (CPC) based on the 2012 UPC
- 2013 California Mechanical Code (CMC). Based on the 2012 UMC
- 2013 California Electrical Code with City of Roseville Amendments (CEC). Based on the 2011 NEC
- 2013 California Energy Code (CEC)
- 2013 California Fire Code based on the 2012 IFC, with City of Roseville Amendments (RFC)
- 2013 Uniform Swimming Pool, Spa and Hot Tub Code (USPSHTC). As published by IAPMO
Snow Loads: Ground Snow Load - Zero
Wind Loads: Ultimate Wind Speed: 1 & 2 Family Dwellings/ 85 mph; Risk Category I/ 100 mph; Risk Category II/ 110 mph; Risk Category III & IV/ 115 mph
Exposure Category – B (most areas)
Rain Loads: 3” per hour
Earthquake Loads: Seismic Design Category for all structures and components shall be SDC – D except as follows:
- All low rise conventional framed structures, maximum (3) stories in height, shall be permitted to be designed using SDC C for site soil class D or better.
- All permanently attached nonstructural components with importance factor, Ip, = 1.0 shall be permitted to be designed/installed using SDC C.
Soil Bearing Pressure:
- Allowable Foundation - 1500 psf without a Soils Report
- Allowable Lateral – 100 psf/ft without a Soils Report
Climate Zone: 11 Most Areas (Zone 12, when justified by California Energy Commission mapping)
Sanitary Facilities: 2013 CPC Chapter 4, Table 422.1, Table A, Table 4-2, Table 4-3 & Table 4.4.
| || |
Development Services -
311 Vernon Street
(916) 774-5394 Fax
(916) 774-5220 TDD