| || |
Request a Fire Station Tour
|Fire personnel offer fire station tours seven days a week, on a first-come, first-served basis. Fill out the form below to request a fire station tour. |
Fire Station Tours are scheduled for either 10:00 a.m. or 7:00 p.m. Special requests will be considered but tours won’t be scheduled before 9:00 a.m, after 8:00 p.m. or between 5:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m. Tour requests of more then 25 kids will need further review by Roseville Fire.
Note: You are planning to visit an active and working Fire Station. Your tour could be cancelled at very short notice if the Station receives a call for service. There are many hazards at a Fire Station and it’s expected that you will provide adequate supervision for the number of attendees you’ll be bringing. You’re also expected to ensure that your group maintains a respectful attitude and presence towards all Fire personnel.
Please read the following guidelines before scheduling your tour.
- The location of these tours will be determined by the nearest station to the requesting group.
- Tour groups can expect an approximate 30-Minute tour of the fire station.
- Tours are given by the firefighters on duty.
- Unfortunately, birthday party tours are not available.
- Must be an established City of Roseville program/organization (ie: boy scouts, girl scouts, school club).
- If requestor is a school, the grade must be Kindergarten.
- 10 people minimum, 25 people maximum.
- Must be over the age of 3.
- Station Tours must be scheduled a minimum of 3 weeks in advance.
| || |