| || |
Residential Refuse Collection
The City of Roseville's Solid Waste Division provides each residence with a 90-gallon automated refuse can. If you have moved into a home without a refuse can, please call (916) 774-5780 for delivery.
Rates are set in the Roseville Municipal Code, for specific information, Solid waste rates: Municipal Code Section 9.12.100.
For questions regarding your solid waste bill, please call (916) 774-5780.
The Solid Waste Division asks that you:
- Place all normal household trash, garbage, and yard clippings in the City-furnished 90-gallon container.
- Do not overfill or pack too tightly; the lid needs to remain closed.
- Grass clippings should be bagged or placed on top of other garbage to allow the refuse to fall freely from the container when it is dumped. Note: please bag all loose light materials (such as Styrofoam, packing peanuts, tissue paper, etc.), so that the material does not fly out when the container is serviced.
- Place your container out by 7:00am on your scheduled collection day, holidays included. Our schedule is maintained on all holidays.
- Place your container in the gutter in front of your home. The handle should face the house and the container should be at least 3-4 feet from obstructions such as other cars, fences, lamp posts, mail boxes, vehicles, and trailers.
- Courts and cul-de-sacs can present special problems which are evaluated on an individual basis.
- Portable Basketball Hoops create problems for refuse drivers. They should be removed from street and sidewalks on the day of service. A big problem for drivers of residential refuse collection trucks is access to containers on streets and cul-del-sacs which have portable basketball hoops on the street. Drivers have difficulty servicing homes on these streets and may not be able to empty containers that are set-out to close to the hoops.
- The following items should not be placed in your refuse container: dirt or sod; rocks or concrete; toxic or flammable materials such as oil, gas, or paint; large debris from remodeling, construction, or demolition. Hot ashes or coals should never be placed in the container.
| || |
Door-to-Door Universal Waste Pickup now available to Roseville residents.
Large Clean Up Projects
Christmas Tree Collection
What day is my garbage collected?
Green Waste collection information
Will my trash be collected on Holidays?