| || |
Storm Watch - Help Us. Help You.
Roseville Electric, your community-owned electric utility, is at the ready to help you during winter storms. Roseville Electric customers rarely experience outages because of our robust tree trimming program to keep our overhead power lines clear, but when fierce winter storms hit you could experience a power outage.
Should an Outage Occur
- Call Roseville Electric's hotline at 916.774.5428. (If you see a downed power line, don't touch it! Call 9-1-1 immediately)
During a Storm
- Check out this easy-to-follow tip sheet on the Do's and Don'ts of power outages, and what to do when power is restored: www.roseville.ca.us/outages
Preparing for a Storm
- Help reduce storm related outages by properly storing lightweight outdoor furniture and garden accessories
- Remove landscape debris to avoid those items being carried away by strong winds and into overhead power lines
- Create or purchase an emergency preparedness kit. These kinds of kits can be used for any type of emergency situation, including power outages. We recommend your kit include flashlights, extra batteries and a battery operated radio. Check out this link to create your own.
If you're interested in Roseville creek and stream water levels, visit www.roseville.ca.us/streams.