Sunscreens are a great way to keep the sun’s heat from entering your home. These screens work to filter out the sun’s rays, helping to keep your home cooler in the warm summer months.
Sunscreens can reduce the heat entering your rooms by more than 60%!
Important qualifications requirements are:
- Sunscreen(s) must be installed at a residence receiving power from Roseville Electric.
- Windows must be located in conditioned space.
- The sunscreen(s) must have a shading coefficient of 0.40 or less (or SHGC of 0.35).
- Windows must not be shaded by existing awnings, exterior curtains or blinds or any other exterior shading device.
- Must be installed externally on the south, east, or west side of the building.
- Retractable or sliding screens, awnings and interior window treatments, i.e. curtains, blinds, shutters, and films are not eligible for this rebate.
For your convenience, there are three easy ways to apply:
Complete and send in the Sunscreen Rebate Form with the required documents to:
Fax : (916) 784-3797
Mail: Roseville Electric
2090 Hilltop Circle
Roseville, CA 95747
For questions, please call us at 79-POWER (916) 797-6937.