The future of home building is happening in Roseville. BEST Homes bring together rooftop solar electric generation technology and high energy efficiency as a standard feature in new homes.
The BEST Homes program is currently offering the following incentives to participating new home builders:
- Energy Efficiency Tier 1 - $500 per qualifying home*
- Solar Incentive - see rebate schedule below
Step by Step Guide for Applicants:
1. Roseville Homebuilders wishing to participate in the BEST Homes ProgramSM must submit a completed BEST Homes program application Package. This Package includes the following:
- Electronic copy of Title 24 document CF-1R as approved for your building permit - 1 set for each plan, as required by the City of Roseville
- A subdivision lot map and a list of all lot numbers with corresponding street addresses
- HVAC equipment schedule (demonstrating minimum HVAC efficiencies are attained)
- BEST Homes Multiple Site Solar Interconnection Application & Multiple Site Information Sheet BEST Homes Multiple Site Information Sheet
- CSI EPBB Calculator results for each plan
- UTIL-1R documents for each plan to demonstrate compliance margin above Title 24 requirements
2. Once all application documents have been received and approved by Roseville Electric, builder will receive a reservation letter confirming rebate funding has been reserved for the project.
3. Permit to Operate Only - submit the CF6R-PV and the Final CSI EPBB Calculator for each lot
4. For payment and a Permit to Operate - Submit the BEST Homes Request for Payment and all required documents specified therein
To get more details about BEST Homes, please contact Mark Riffey at (916) 746-1667 or email@example.com
*Tier 1 energy efficiency rebates are available for homes with Cooling Savings of 20% beyond CA Title 24 and a Total Savings of 15% beyond CA Title 24 requirements.
Note: The Shade Tree Program has been suspended until further notice
BEST Homes Solar Rebate Schedule
Expected Performance Based Incentive (EPBI)
Systems less than 10kW CSI Rated AC Watts
|Approx Step Schedule ||Incentive Steps || $ Per CSI Rated AC Watts |
Upcoming Step (TBD)