Business HVAC Rebate
Roseville Electric offers rebates to help your building reduce internal heat loads and update air conditioning equipment with new, high efficiency units.
Room Refrigeration Measures
PTAC or PTHP
Unitary Air Conditioner and Heat Pump Retrofits
Heat Load Reducing Measures
Desktop Computer Network Controller
- Please make a reservation prior to purchasing materials and beginning work to confirm project eligibility.
- Pre and post equipment must meet technical requirements outlined in program details to be eligible for rebates.
- This program has a limited budget and will be available until funds are depleted.
- Reservations for funds will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applications received without a reservation will only be approved if funds are available.
- Roseville Electric’s business HVAC (heating/ventilation/air conditioning) program is available to customers with a valid Roseville Electric business account.
Download our Business HVAC program application for full details on participation and eligibility.
Please contact your account representative to assist with your rebate application and answer questions about your energy efficiency needs:
Large energy using customers – Contact Kris Blair via email or call her at (916) 774-5581
Small and medium energy using customers – Contact Mark Riffey via email or call him at (916) 746-1667