| || |
Customized Rebate Program
Roseville Electric's Customized Rebate Program is designed to provide energy efficiency rebates to mid-size and large business customers who install daytime peak load (kW) reducing energy efficiency measures, where the project is not offered in a prescriptive rebate program.
Eligible projects must generate a permanent demand (kW) reduction of at least 20 kW to qualify. Demand savings must be for equipment that is typically on during the business day.
Rebates of up to $600 for each kilowatt (kW) reduced, as determined through the final measurement and verification process required for the project. Rebate levels are higher when Roseville Electric is consulted during the design phase, if consulted after the project is submitted, or after building construction has started the rebate levels are reduced.
- Must have a City of Roseville business license.
- Must accept the Roseville Electric Contractor Code of Conduct
Reservations are required; projects completed without following the Customized Rebate Program process are not eligible for rebates.
- This program has a limited budget and will be available until funds are depleted.
- Reservations for funds will be accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Reservations are not a guarantee of payment; the Roseville Electric M&V process will determine final peak load reduction which is the basis for rebate payment.
Prior to purchasing equipment and starting to work on the project, an applicant must:
- Submit Customized Rebate Program Reservation FORM A and the required documentation to Roseville Electric to review and for pre-approval of potential rebates the scope of work.
- Receive, sign and return the Customized Rebate Program Offer for the proposed project.
- Work with Roseville Electric to provide pre and post project verification of the results.
Download our Business Customized Rebate Program application for additional details on participation and eligibility.
Please contact your account representative to assist with your rebate application and answer questions about your energy efficiency needs:
Large energy using customers – Contact Kris Blair via email or call her at (916) 774-5581
Small and medium energy using customers – Contact Mark Riffey via email or call him at (916) 746-1667