| || |
Customized Rebate Program
Roseville Electric's Customized Rebate Program is designed to provide energy efficiency rebates to mid-size and large business customers who install peak kW reducing energy efficiency measures, where the project is outside our regular prescriptive rebate program requirements.
Eligible projects must generate a demand (kW) reduction of at least 20 kW to qualify for the Customized Rebate Program. Demand savings must be between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. and occur May through September. Rebates are paid up to $600 for each kilowatt (kW) reduced, depending on level of measurement and verification required on the project.
Reservations are required; projects completed without following the Customized Rebate Program process are not eligible for rebates.
- This program has a limited budget and will be available until funds are depleted.
- Reservations for funds will be accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Roseville Electric’s customized program is available to customers with a valid Roseville Electric business account.
- Reservations are not a guarantee of payment, the Roseville Electric M&V process will determine final peak load reduction which is the basis for rebate payment.
Prior to purchasing equipment and starting to work on the project, an applicant must:
- Submit Customized Rebate Program Reservation Form A and the required documentation to Roseville Electric to review and for pre-approve on rebates the scope of work.
- Receive, sign and return the Customized Rebate Program Offer for the proposed project.
- Work with Roseville Electric to provide pre and post project verification of the results.
Download our Business Customized Rebate Program application for additional details on participation and eligibility.
Please contact your account representative to assist with your rebate application and answer questions about your energy efficiency needs:
Large energy using customers – Contact Kris Blair via email or call her at (916) 774-5581
Small and medium energy using customers – Contact Mark Riffey via email or call him at (916) 746-1667