| || |
Mayor Susan Rohan
Susan Rohan was elected to four-year terms on City Council in 2010 and 2014. She served two terms as vice mayor from 2010-2012 and 2014-2016, and two terms as mayor from 2012-2014 and 2016-2018.
Her city service includes being appointed to the Roseville Public Utilities Commission 2007-2010, to the City of Roseville Community Standards and Visioning Committee in 2003, to the Placer County Economic Commission from 1999-2005, and to the City of Roseville Grants Advisory Commission in its founding year of 1994 through 1999. Susan served on both the Roseville Charter Review and Placer County Charter Review committees in the early 2000s.
Susan owns a public affairs business, and is the former vice president of government and environmental affairs for the Del Webb Corporation.
Her leadership in the Capitol Region includes serving as chair of the Sacramento Area Council of Governments in 2016, the Placer County Transportation Planning Agency in 2016, the Western Placer Waste Management Authority in 2013, and the Placer County Economic Development Board.
Susan was presented the 2014 Woman of the Year Award by the California Legislature for Assembly District 4. She is the 2013 recipient of the Salvation Army Spirit of Caring Award. She is also a recipient of the Roseville Chamber of Commerce Athena Award and the Placer County Economic Development Board’s Private-Sector Business Award. The Alpha Delta Kappa California Delegates also named her an honorary member of the International Honorary Sorority for Women Educators.
Susan is a founding member and co-chair of the South Placer Women’s Leadership Coalition, and a member of the Roseville Chamber of Commerce and the Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce. She is a member of the Friends of the Roseville Public Library and a strong advocate for the Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations.
A native Nebraskan, Susan graduated from the University of Nebraska and has lived in Roseville since 1988. Susan and her husband, Einar Maisch, have a blended family of three grown children, all Oakmont High grads, and two grandchildren.
Mayor Susan Rohan's contact information:
City of Roseville
311 Vernon Street
Roseville, CA 95678
|Current Council Assignments |
|- Sacramento Area Council of Governments |
- SACOG Natural Resources and Land Use Committee-
- Placer County Transportation Planning Agency
- Western Regional Waste Management Authority
- South Placer Regional Transportation Authority
- Regional Water Authority
- City County Border Committee
- City Selection Committee
- Placer County Remote Access Network Advisory Board
- Placer County Indian Gaming Local Community Benefit Committee
- Placer County Water Agency (PCWA)-Roseville Water Committee
|Prior Public Service & Community Involvement |
|- City of Roseville Public Utilities Commissioner, 2007-2010 |
- Salvation Army, South Placer Chapter Advisory Member, 2010
- Friends of the Library, 2010
- Keaton Raphael Memorial Board Member, 2010
- Placer County Economic Development Board Commissioner, 1999-2005
- City of Roseville Community Standards and Visioning Committee Member, 2003
- Placer County Charter Review Committee Member, 2001
- Roseville Charter Review Commission Member, 2000
- City of Roseville Grants Advisory Commissioner, 1994-1999--- South Placer Women’s Leadership Coalition Co-founder, 2006
- Roseville Chamber of Commerce Member, since 1999
- Sutter Hospital Placer County Community Advisory Board Member, since 1996