| || |
| || || |
PASSPORT PROCESSING HOURS
CLOSED ON MONDAYS
OPEN FOR PASSPORTS:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY
9:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M. AND 1:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M.
CLOSED FOR PROCESSING BETWEEN 11:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M.
You Must Apply in Person If:
1. You are applying for your first U.S. passport; or
2. You are under age 16 (both parents must be present*); or
3. Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16; or
4. Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged; or
5. Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago; or
6. Your name has changed since your U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change.
7. All applicants regardless of age must appear in person when applying for a passport. If a child is under the age of 16, both parents are required to be present and sign the application. If a child is 16, but not yet 18, only one parent is required to be present.
8. Minor children under the age of 16 must present a birth certificate even if a previous five year passport was issued.
Submit a U.S. Passport Application in Person:
1. Fill out Form DS-11: Application for A U.S. Passport (Use Black Ink Only)
DO NOT sign the application
Use link at bottom of page to print a copy of the Form DS-11
2. Submit Completed Form DS-11 in Person to Roseville City Clerk Department
3. Submit Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
• Previously issued, undamaged, and fully valid U.S. Passport (minors require birth certificate); or
• Certified U.S. birth certificate (must meet all of the following requirements):
o Issued by the City, County, or State of birth
o Lists bearer's full name, date of birth, and place of birth
o Lists parent(s) full names
o Has date filed with registrar's office (must be within one year of birth)
o Has registrar's signature
o Has embossed, impressed, or multicolored seal of registrar
• Certificate of Naturalization
• Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
Photocopies and notarized copies are unacceptable
The application also REQUIRES a Social Security number for all applicants.
4. Present ACCEPTABLE Identification
• Previously-issued, undamaged U.S. passport
• Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
• Fully-valid Driver's License
• Current Government Employee ID (city, state or federal)
• Current Military ID
Unacceptable forms of ID: Medicare Card, Credit Card or voter registration card
5. Submit a Photocopy of the Identification Document(s) Presented
• Bring a photocopy of the front and back of each ID document that you
will present when you apply. Photocopy must be on plain white,
8 1/2 x 11" standard paper stock, showing the front and the back of your ID.
6. Pay the Applicable Fee
• A check or money order ONLY made payable to the U.S. Department of State
§ $110.00 for Adult Passport Book (over age 16) for regular processing
§ $170.00 for Adult Passport Book (over age 16) for expedite processing
§ $ 30.00 for Adults Passport Card (land and sea travel only)
§ $80.00 for Minor Passport Book (under the age of 16) for regular processing
§ $140.00 for Minor Passport Book (under the age of 16) for expedite processing
§ $15.00 for Minor Passport Card (land and sea travel only)
A separate payment per application to the City of Roseville for $25.00 (check, cash or charge)
7. Provide One Passport Photo
• Photo must be 2” x 2” – Passport photos can be obtained from the
Roseville City Clerk Department for $8.00.
If you are renewing your passport, please visit the link below for information or call the City Clerk's Department for information.
For additional information or on-line application forms you may access the Department of State's website here
| || |
CITY CLERK DEPARTMENT
311 VERNON STREET
ROSEVILLE, CA 95678
PASSPORT PHOTOS are available only during processing times
Passport Processing Hours
9:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
1:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M.
CLOSED 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M and on all legal holidays observed by the City. No appointment is required.
PASSPORTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED ON MONDAY