Boards & Commissions

City boards and commissions have been established by the City Council to study various issues that affect Roseville residents. Appointees must reside in Roseville and be at least 18 years of age. Most members are appointed to four-year terms by the City Council. Board and Commission members receive no compensation for their time, although they may attend training workshops or seminars at City expense. Board and Commission meetings are held in the City Council Chambers located at 311 Vernon Street, unless another location has been designated. Meetings dates and times may be confirmed by calling the Board or Commission Secretary.

Applications are accepted throughout the year, during bi-annual recruitments, and during unscheduled vacancies. To apply for a board or commission complete the application below and submit it to the following address:

City of Roseville
City Clerk Department
311 Vernon Street
Roseville, CA 95678

Board/Commission/Committee Application

Youth Board Member/Commissioner Application

NOTE: Per the State of California Fair Political Practices Commission, you must file a Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700) if you are applying for the City Council, Design Committee, Planning Commission, Public Utilities Commission, Roseville Grants Advisory Commission, or the Transportation Commission. The Statement of Economic Interest (Form 700) can be accessed directly by visiting the Fair Political Practices Commission website here.  Applications will be considered incomplete without a completed Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700).